Saturday, October 22, 2011

I'm ONE!

I can't believe it has been a year. Mariel is more of a joy in our lives than I ever imagined. I thank the Lord everyday for her in our life. She is beautiful. She is a funny, little girl with lots of love to give to others.

She woke up to a yummy cinnamon roll, a Garner family tradition!
And then, in her "Birthday Princess" outfit, a hand-me-down from her cousin Avery (whose only 7 weeks older), she opened a few gifts, and she loved it!!


She loved Tickle Monster!! She even loved putting the gloves on and tickling us!
Thanks to our little friend Sami for the idea awhile back!!
Mariel wearing the tickle hands!



Love to all,
M3
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday sweet girl! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHA! I love the pictures of her with the gloves on. It really is a fun book! I hope she had a wonderful birthday. Hate we could not be there to celebrate it. (Today was day 38 of this hospital admission.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Mariel! We love you! Weclome to the exciting world of THE ONES!!!

    ReplyDelete