Sunday, July 24, 2011

9 Month Photo Shoot

We had a little 9-month photo shoot with Mr. Sea Turtle ...

Since she is on the move, the photo shoots are not as easy as they used to be. We've learned to crawl, explore things around, and pull up. She's getting a lot better at feeding herself, which I am finding tons of fun. She's great at trying new things!


*The first four photos are a sequence ... 1. Hey, Look at that. 2. No, I'll climb on Mr. Sea Turtle. 3. Well, actually I'll crawl away. 4. Okay Mom, I'll come get you instead.

Just looking cute!

1. I'm reading. 2. This is so exciting! 3. Looking intently at the book. If you look closely, her little tongue is sticking out. This is her latest mimic; if you stick your tongue out at move it from side to side, she'll do the same.



Happy 9 Months, my sweet girl.

Love to all,
M3
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment