Saturday, March 5, 2011

A Day in the Gardens

Today, our little family spent the afternoon walking around Duke Gardens.
Spring is in the air!!

All ready for my stroller ride ... but a little concerned as well.

Daddy pushed me around in my stroller ... no matter what the terrain was like ... sometimes it was smooth but most of the time it was a rather bumpy stroller ride ...

I loved sitting with Mommy and watching the other children play.

I loved playing the bamboo; however, my head got stuck between two of them. But Mom and Dad saved the day!

Peek-a-boo!

Over and under!!

The ducks and geese were fun to watch.

Mommy thought these flowers smelt the best!

Spring is in the air!!

Love to all,
M3

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! I love the picture of you and Mariel. It made me tear up :)

    ReplyDelete