Friday, October 22, 2010

Mariel: 8lbs 3.5 oz and 20.5 inches

This is what I looked like during my first 24 hours of life.

I love being with my mom and dad. :)

I love sleeping.

When my dad holds me, I'm very content.

Mommy was tired after giving birth to me, and I was tired too.
It took a long time.

My momma showing me off, what do you think? Aren't I cute?

I love looking around and seeing the world.

Look at my wrinkly feet.

How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, "Your God reigns!" Isaiah 52:7

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Molly & Matthew!!! She is beautiful! Love you three! ;)
    -The Kents

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you guys... Mariel is adorably cute, and I hope that your labor and delivery went well, and I hope you are resting and recovering as much as you can! :)

    ReplyDelete