Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A Small Glimpse of Our Summer

Matthew and I went blueberry picking one Saturday morning.
Matthew tended to eat the blueberries he picked, while I saved most of the blueberries I picked to eat and make a July 4th fruit salad with watermelon and blueberries!! It was delicious!

If you look closely, you might see is blue mouth. :)

Picking blueberries in North Carolina!

And now for COW APPRECIATION DAY!!
Matthew made a great costume ... It took a little convincing to make him dress up, but once he decided ... there was no stopping him. He made his costume out of a black beenie, toilet paper rolls, duck tape, paper, and a latex glove left from nursing school!


And now our journey to Texas for my high school reunion; however, I only have pictures from the bay ...
Catching a small fish; it's the size of fish I actually seem to catch!

The sunset at the bay; beautiful!!


Melodie and Kenny

And now a picture of the people I hung out with all summer ... my Clinical Pastoral Education group!! We celebrated the end by eating pizza at Brixx, which I highly recommend!


1 comment:

  1. Not so sure the one of you drinking from the cows utters is ok. A little disturbing!

    ReplyDelete