Monday, April 5, 2010

Our outing with Laure ...


Michelle and I spent an afternoon with Laure and met her son William for the first time!!

Laure is from the Congo and lived for part of her life in Zimbabwe. She moved to Durham to begin Duke Divinity School in Fall 2008. She was the first person Matthew and I met in Durham. She waited patiently for her first semester for her husband and 3-year-old son to arrive in December 2008! And in February 2009, a beautiful child of God was added to her family! On Maundy Thursday, Michelle and I got to meet William for the first time!
He's adorable!!




William (7 weeks), Michelle, me, and Andy (4 years)

Laure and I after a waffle cone from Mapleview!! A creamery in Hillsborough, NC that milks the cows and uses the milk to make homemade icecream!! Delicious!!

Baby William slept the entire time ... I saw his eyes for a second :)

Andy hanging out after enjoying his strawberry icecream cone!

No comments:

Post a Comment