Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Our first pictures of our gift from God :)

We went for our first (and potentially only) ultrasound on Monday ...
I loved looking at the heart pumping blood, the brain working hard, and enjoying our little gift from God!!!

As our little one is growing, my mind continues to return to Psalm 139:13-14 -

13 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

(I await the day that our daughter can claim these verses over her life.)


Here are four of our favorite pictures the ultrasound technician printed out for us ...


God's heartbeat ... 145bpm ...


God designed this little profile for little Mariel ...


Matthew was a little concerned about her spine ... but so far all looks great!!


... and this is what determines her gender - she's protected by a tummy, so it's okay to peak just this once ...

Thank you for all of your prayers as our little gift from God
is being knitted in her mother's womb!

Love you,
Matthew, Molly, and Mariel


No comments:

Post a Comment