Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm going to be a ...

 

Many of my friends have not heard ... but Mariel is a BIG SISTER and will meet her LITTLE SISTER in June!!  The approximate due date is June 9, 2012!!


She loved looking at her sonogram pictures, but I'm not sure she knows exactly what she is looking at.  However, when you ask where is "Baby Sister," she will either point to my tummy or her tummy.  We put a baby doll in her pajamas to help her understand, and now, she will typically point to her own tummy.  I know she will be a great big sister!

Happy Sunday!!

Love to all,
M3
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. congrats Molly!!! So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sisters are the sweetest thing in life!! I'm so happy to know that Mariel will have a sister. I think the picture of the two of you in the bluebonnets is one of the most beautiful photos I've ever seen. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!!! I am soooo excited for you! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I soooooooo hope she will be born on her due date. Then we will share a birthday. :) I love all four of you!

    ReplyDelete