Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Wedding to Remember

On Saturday night, Matthew, Mariel, and I went to one of my friend's wedding. Brittany was a Chaplain Intern with me at UNC Hospital Summer of 2010, when I was pregnant with Mariel. It was so much fun to get to hang out with my CPE group.


Here's Mariel looking at the animals outside the sanctuary on a mural of Noah's Ark. She would laugh at the animals, especially the guinea pigs (unfortunately, we do no have a picture of those).


Mariel and I at the reception.


My CPE group (L to R: Me, Mariel, Kevin, MaryAnn, and CJ) ... We are missing Bert, who got engaged that morning, and the beautiful bride Brittany.


And then, the three of us!!! Mariel was spent; it was a long night for her, as her glaze and hair suggest.

Love to all,
M3

PS ... and of course, a picture of the wedding cupcakes:

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment