Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Garner Family Reunion at the Farm

Here's our immediate family (minus my husband Matthew and Jenny's husband Aric) ...
Pictures of our whole group weren't on my camera, but I love you all!! :)
The Four of us ... still in stair steps ... Will, Chet, Molly, and Jenny!

We ate and ate and ate ... at one point, Will made the observation that his hand never left his mouth all day ... there was such great food - as always!

More food!!

And Uncle Neal created an armadillo and sea turtle out of our ham!!
(so creative)


And we played!! We got to on a carriage ride with neighbors down the road!!

Chet, Jenny, Will, and Andres

My cousin Kate, my grandparent's foreign exchange student from China - Priscilla, and me



It was a wonderful four(ish) days!!! Love to all of you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment