Saturday, April 3, 2010

Welcome to our blog ...

The journey to expand our family has begun. A little one is 'baking in my oven.' It's so exciting; yet, there are some days that I feel as though there's nothing my belly - but I know that little one is there growing faster than I realize. On March 18th, we heard the little heart beat; it was so cute - so sweet and fast. The beat reminded me of scuba diving in open waters and listening to the rhythm of the ocean waters. It was beautiful - a sound I have never heard before and long to hear again.

We'll go back to the doctor in two weeks!! I'll post another update and pretty soon maybe we'll have a picture of the maybe inside the womb to share!

1 comment:

  1. we are so happy becoming grandparents for the 1st time.ken and i are having fun thinking what name will our little one call us. matthew and molly will be great parents. god is so good and has blessed us with great kids love mom and dad kacal

    ReplyDelete